NHM Maharashtra invites applications for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health from candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community. Candidates who successfully complete this Programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on contract basis. Community Health Officers are expected to carry out public health functions, ambulatory care, management and leadership at HWC.
The 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health will be conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) in Maharashtra.
|Name of Organization
||Total No Of Vacancies
|National Health Mission
|Recruiter Official Website
||18 July 2020
||Community Health Officer
|No of Vacancies
|Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine
- Bachelors in Unani Medicine
Bachelors in Nursing Candidates with above mentioned degrees from a recognized university supported by a valid registration from Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine/ Maharashtra Nursing council are eligible.
|Place of Posting
|Sub Centers in districts –
||Upto 30 Years
- Selection of candidate for Certificate Programme in Community Health will be done through an entrance examination that will be conducted by National Health Mission, Maharashtra.
- Short listing & Admit Card- Details of shortlisted candidates will be published on website & Admit card for Entrance exam will be issued to shortlisted candidates via email on candidate’s email id (mentioned in candidate’s application form).
- Entrance Exam-The Entrance exam will be conducted at selected exam centres at the level of Deputy Director, Health Services. The date of entrance exam will be published on website. Entrance exam will be objective type with 50 questions, each question comprise of 2 marks. There will not be any negative marking system. The minimum passing marks is 40 marks. Question paper will be based on syllabus recommended by Government of India which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill based questions.
- Result of Entrance exam- District wise result will be displayed on the website.
- Allotment of Program Study Centre- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and qualifying
entrance exam will be allotted Program Study Centres for 6/8 months Certificate programme at Hospitals in Public Health Department/Trust Hospitals/Hospitals designated by Public Health Department in state by counseling process.
Exit exam- After completion of Certificate Programme, candidate will have to appear for an exit exam which will be conducted by MUHS, Nashik.
- Allotment of Sub-centre- Candidate successfully qualifying the exit exam will only be appointed as Community Health Officer at Subcentre in the same or other district as per vacancy & requirement of program through counseling process.
- Candidates who have undergone the training for the Community Health Officer post for 6/8 months or those who are under training or are working as Community Health Officer at Sub centre level will not be eligible for appearing for this selection process.